2011 3D SHOOT DATES:
Fun Shoot Dates may change due to conflicts. Please call the Friday prior or Saturday morning to verify.(662)226-3507
PURPOSE (3D FUN SHOOT )
1. Our PRIORITY is to promote archery as a great family sport to be fun and entertaining.
2. To give bowhunters and archers a recreation during the spring and summer months.
3. An opportunity to shoot 20 + 3D animal targets at known or unknown distances.
"AN ARCHERY EVENT – DON'T MISS IT"
FORMAT (3D FUN SHOOT )
THERE WILL BE STAKE DISTANCES AT INTERVALS OF:
1. 0 yards – 20 yards (Known or Unknown Distance)
2. 0 yards – 30 yards (Known or Unknown Distance)
3. 0 yards – 45 yards (Known or Unknown Distance)
You bring your archery gear and
you choose your skill level by choosing the distance range that
you shoot at our 3D Animal Targets.
Archery equipment does not matter and only safety rules will be in play for stakes 1 & 2.
Competitive class will shoot from the 0-45 yard stake.
CLUB MEMBERSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE
CONTACT MARK HARVILLE 662-226-3507